Healthy Water, Healthy People Testing Kit Support
- FAQ’s for test strip kits:
Healthy Water, Healthy People #3 FirstStep™
Healthy Water, Healthy People #4 Watershed
Healthy Water, Healthy People #5 Drinking Water
(Urban, Rural, School)
- Which end of the strip do I match to the bottle?
For strips that have more than one pad, orient the strip as indicated on the bottle using the picture of the thumb.
Do these strips expire?
- Yes, the expiration date is printed on the bottle. Be sure to replace the cap on the bottle right after use and store in a cool place.
- I’m not getting any results. How can I tell if this strip is working correctly?
- Open a Test Yes packet and dissolve in 1 liter of distilled water. Dip the strip in a portion of this solution. You will get a result
using this solution for alkalinity, chlorine, copper, hardness, nitrate, pH, and phosphate.
- My strips have color before they are even used. Does this mean they are bad?
- No, strips for many of the tests have color before use. This is normal and does not indicate a quality problem.